Suggested re re re payment methods
Get on your economic details making use of a desktop or tablet unit to pay for:
- Tuition costs
- Materials charges
- Management charges, and
- Overseas Scholar Health Cover (OSHC).
Advantages of spending via Enrolment on the web
- Make real-time charge card payments making use of VISA and MasterCard.
- Allocate your payment to certain charges and costs, or produce a lump-sum repayment.
- Your pupil quantity and re re payment information are pre-populated (need not enter details manually).
- After re re payment, your bank account updates in real-time (typically within five minutes) and a receipt is emailed to your pupil e-mail account.
Online you can pay via the RMIT online payment system, however, please allow at least two business days before the due date on your tax invoice for payments to clear if you are unable to access Enrolment.
Set a payment schedule up
Like to spend your costs in instalments? You are able to set up a repayment routine within our safe online re payment system. This can assist you to in order to make regular, workable efforts to your charges and acquire them compensated by the deadline.
Re Payment allocation
Whenever you create a repayment in Enrolment on line, you’re going to be because of the chance to allocate it to particular charges and costs. Re re Payments maybe maybe perhaps not made and allocated by you via Enrolment on the web will likely to be allotted to fees aided by the earliest deadline first, then within the after order:
- Unpaid costs from a previous invoice
- Materials costs
- Collection fines
- Pupil services and amenities charges (SSAF) along with other management costs
- Pupil efforts or tuition costs
- Some other costs.
Spend your costs from a international banking account – international students
You can pay your RMIT fees from your overseas bank account with a telegraphic (wire) transfer using the Western Union Business Solutions payment portal if you are an international student. Continue reading “Pay via Enrolment on line with VISA or MasterCard – all pupils”